Faith trip like no other!!

Faith trip like no other!!

Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday June 29: God’s Grace Changes Everything

Friday, June 29, 2018 Wow! Thank God For Another Day (TGFAD) What an aweasome and God filled day! We got to sleep in (a little bit). We met at the lobby of the hotel, loaded the buses and made our way to the activity center. Today was the “interactive learning“ day. It was a day filled with amazing activities and experiences. There was way to much to describe, but I will share a couple that I was drawn into. The PRAYER LABYRINTH and LOVE STRUCK were two incredible Experiences that really made you think about acceptance of all and how I can be the CHANGE in this world. Then this afternoon all the boys and adult male leaders took the light rail to downtown Houston. We were able to have lunch together and then have the opportunity to visit Astros Stadium. Then again this evening we gathered with 30,000 Lutheran youth in NRG Stadium. What a Friday night they had in store for us. The speakers were awesome, maybe the best we have heard so far and they focused on GRACE!! As I spoke with my kids late this evening during bible study, I asked each of them to provide me one nugget that they took from the mass gathering and the following is what my group of youth provided me...We are all broken, None of us are perfect, Grace is a gift.... WOW! But what we learned tonight is that No matter what your problem, care or burden.......THERE’S GRACE FOR THAT. Thank God for Grace (TGFG) Hans, Orion, Peyton, Brevin, Austin and Dawson

Can
Can the ELCA pack the house or what?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment